Sunday, May 25, 2014

T.I. AND MONEY MAYWEATHER IN VEGAS

So the buzz going around this morning is the T.I. and Floyd Mayweather going at it in Fatburger up in Vegas. It's said that Tiny and her bestie Shekinah were invited by Floyd to make some type of appearance for his daughter's birthday party. Supposedly Tiny was following behind Floyd as it was put by Media Takeout "a groupie". T.I. and his crew ended up in the same location. From the looks of the videos that I've seen you can hear Floyd saying "You control your bi&ch muthafu#cka. Don't get mad at your bi%ch...". It's being speculated that both T.I. and Tiny are having marital issues and sadly if that's the case it's being played out in the media. It's a lot of red tape going on in their relationship and I won't shed too much light on it because I am not an active party in knowing first hand information. What I can say and this is strictly from my observation they aren't really filming together in their latest season of The Family Hustle. Also why isn't the youngest daughter being filmed that much this season as well? She doesn't seem like she gets paid very much attention. She looks a bit lost in the opening of the show when everyone is dancing around reenacting the Cosby introduction.  Anyway back to this story. I don't know what caused all the chaos. If what's being reported is true, I can see T.I. being a bit upset. It was done in the wrong setting, but that is still his wife. There's always that double standard a man can have as many women as he wants on the side. As soon as he finds out or have a thought that his woman is seeing another man it's a damn problem. Being a woman Tiny should have some type of reservation about herself. She's not a young woman just out here in the streets. She has a gang of children that she needs to be setting an example for. Speaking of which...has she acquired her G.E.D. yet? 
  Here's the footage. You all be the judge and the jury if you so choose. 

1 comment: